Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

So the summery of this year if I could throw it all into one word would be......INSANE.

Insane because I moved to Kansas, and back within 9 months. 

Insane because we thought we had longer then 12 months of him being home from last deployment to actually be home. 

Insane because I actually am pregnant! Which is a huge blessing but you never know if you might be the one without the ability.

Insane because it was freaking crazy!

I loved this year, even though it has brought alot of sadness into our lifes but 10x's more joy then we ever expected! Everyone always says the 1st year of marriage is the hardest. Well yeah its hard! You got 2 people who were raised completely differently, and them being thrown into living and breathing the same air everyday. We sure had our good times but we also had plenty of times when we just didnt know.
I am very grateful I got to spend most of my 1st year of marriage in a house with my husband. I learned so much more about him, and we both learned how to deal with each others flaws. Though my husband had a huge problem with drinking this year, I am so glad he picked me over the drinking! Which yes it was that bad that he had to make a choice.
I am greatful for this crazy insane year, and though 2011 is going to be full of sadness and joy, I am ready for it all! 
I cannot wait for my beautiful child to be born, and also my husband to come home from his deployment!! I am very hopeful that he shouldn't deploy for at least 15 months after getting home. You Marines lady's and Air Force lady's have it VERY lucky to have at least 2 or 3 years between deployments and such short ones, count your blessings!

I wont use that cliche "See You Next Year" joke...because I honestly never found that funny at all....but I will see you all in 2011. Have a Happy Safe New Year

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs