Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The ABC's of Me!


haven't done a little "get to know me" thing in a while and I have gained alot of readers in the last few months! So when I saw this floating around I figured why not :)
A. Age: 23!

B. Bed size:King

C. Chore you dislike: Ewww...toilets! 

D. Dogs: None. We want a dog, but we live on post and cant have the breeds we want on post.

E. Essential start to your day: Its hard to have one of those since I had Evelyn. But I have to eat cereal in the morning.

F. Favorite colors: Red is my favorite!! 

G. Gold or silver: Silver. 

H. Height: 5’6

I. Instruments you play(ed): I cant even play the Rock Band games lol.

J. Job title: Stay-At-Home-Mom

K. Kids: Miss Evelyn! She's almost one! Hopefully no more kids for at least another year or two.

L. Live: Fort Bragg, NC

M. Mom’s name: Cindy

N. Nicknames: Lizzie, Fizz, LIZBETH!

O. Overnight hospital stays: Just Evelyn's birth!

P. Pet peeves: People breaking OPSEC is my big one. Messy houses! and I'm talking like no reason to have a messy house. People who dont appreciate the things they have.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Tigers love pepper they hate cinnamon."

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: I have 4 siblings! 1 older brother and 1 older sister, 1 younger brother and 1 younger sister.

T. Time you wake up: Usually about 7.

U. Underwear: Booty shorts!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Umm... broccoli. Peppers. Anything hot.
W. What makes you run late: My child. I hate being late for anything.

X. X-rays you’ve had: ...Umm my whole body pretty much. Arms, Butt, Legs, neck, spine...never broke anything though!

Y. Yummy food you make: My husband raves about my maple chicken wings. I can make almost anything except grilled cheese and mac and cheese. Dont ask why.

Z. Zoo animal you like: Lions and Elephants!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs