Sunday, June 3, 2012

Really??

So the last week and a half, I have been waking up anywhere from 4 to 5:30 am to feed Evelyn. Just when I think the girl is sleep trained she throws me for a loop. Then the last few nights she's been up at 1-2am just screaming! Last night I was on the recliner rocking her because she wouldn't lay down in her bed, if I tried to calm her down for even a moment and then put her back in bed she was screaming. So onto the recliner where I rocked her and even slept with her for the next few hours.

First off...I know I probably shouldn't pick her up. Actually I know I shouldn't. But I think we can all agree interrupted sleep doesn't make you think clearly, and I really just wanted her to go back to bed.

I guess I am about to sleep train her again. I really thought that part was over! Oh well.

She's lucky she's so cute.


2 comments:

Audrey Spence said...

I swear it never ends. Charlotte's been waking up recently and she's 3 yrs old. Then there's Jackson at 3 1/2 and he's been sleeping for 11 hrs so far and is still asleep. Yeah... I don't get it. But if boys are this wonderful can I please have more? :)

Chantal said...

Could she be teething? Penny does that when she's in pain, poor baby.

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs