Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weight Watchers

I have officially signed up. After months and months of debating about it in my head I finally decided to take the plunge.

It seems pretty basic, eat what you can, track your points, gain activity points and you have a few reward points for special occasions.

It will be a nice thing for me to try. We are giving it 3 months (that I paid for upfront) to see how well I do, and if I am doing fantastic then we will continue on my journey! It will be so nice since now I am chasing around a walking toddler! So when she takes naps I dont always feel up to doing my yoga or pretty much anything. BUT housework is an activity point and I do that daily!

I am really at my whits end with my weight. I feel like I fail constantly because I just feel exhausted with Evelyn and housework. I am not sure why I cannot be the wife that can maintain her weight and keep a clean house and raise an amazing kid. Maybe its lazyness but I don't know.

But I am glad the Hubs is going to start helping me a little more. Lately he has been feeling entitled to sit around and not help with anything, and when he is asked do do something a simple as washing 2 pots from dinner, he gets frustrated and mad. I understand he works and he is the bread winner, but I don't get days off and weekends should be fair play between the both of us, and not 80% me and 20% him with Evelyn.

That might be what is also contributing to me wanting to just sit, because I feel like I never can and nap times are the only times I can.

Anyways its time for me to start chasing Evelyn around. I wonder if this can be an activity point?

Wish me luck!!

7 comments:

Katie F said...

I love weight watchers. It really helped me keep track of what exactly I was eating and with the points system you see where you are wasting points on stupid foods and it also allows you to still have your one cheat day and not mess you up. My good friend here in town used to be really big In high school and she did weight watchers then and lost so much weight. She's so tiny now. She's a lifetime member and still uses the points sustem when she feels like she gets off track. I plan on doing it again after the baby is born. It really is a great system and not hard to follow. Good luck girl although for the record I think you look great!

Audrey Spence said...

I had a couple friends that did weight watchers and I remember pickles were 0 points and I love pickles so that is always awesome if you like pickles :) And I so know how you feel. I want to lose weight but the only time I have is when Scott is home and by the time I do dinner and dishes and catch up on laundry its late and I'm tired and I only have so much time before Jackson wants to eat and go to sleep. It also doesn't help that I'm a stress eater and want something sweet when Charlotte stresses me out. That's why I rarely buy candy and never buy cookies or anything like that. Otherwise I go to it when the stress comes on. I think that's what is hard about being a mom. We can't just go for a walk or go exercise and get away when you need to relieve stress. Some people don't get it but its really hard when you aren't born with a metabolism that allows you to do whatever you want. And my PCOS sure doesn't help my cause. But yay for you! I hope it goes well and I hope you see some awesome results! I really need to work harder myself. Always a work in progress right? :)

Mary @ This is How My Garden Grows said...

Love ww!! Stick to it and you'll do great!!

Chantal said...

That's awesome! I know you can do it!

Bethany said...

Good luck!! It's really a great program. I lost about 30 lbs about 4 years ago, and I should really start back up. It's soooo hard to do with a husband who can eat anything and not gain a single pound! ;-)

____j said...

Good luck! You can do it :)

Kendall said...

Good luck. :)

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs