Monday, June 4, 2012

Walking!

Yes you heard me! Evelyn is walking!! Its so crazy!! She's been taking a step or two just to reach other objects and yesterday she suddenly took off! She at the most can take about 10 steps at a time, and usually its her trying to catch up to Hubs or I or to attack anything she know she cant have. I swear its going to be way fun toddler years for us. Oh and I totally cried!! This last year has gone by so fast!

Anyways, here's a little video from this morning!! We are so proud of her!!


4 comments:

Audrey Spence said...

What a cute little punk! I can't believe she's walking already. She is growing up fast!

Chantal said...

Look at her go! How fun!

Kendall said...

Awww I can't wait for my son to walk. He is 13 months tomorrow. He just cruises and has been since he was 8 months.

Amanda said...

I love the faces she made after falling!! How cute and exciting!!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs