Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Link Up!

 Today over at, Guinn and Bare It she's doing a Halloween link up. I love doing these! they are so much fun! I hope I can think of my own thing one day..


1) What was your favorite costume as a kid?
--I think my favorite was my princess dress. It was perfect! Huge cinderella type dress. I loved it! I only wish I had pictures since it was my last Halloween trick-or-treating.
 
2) Was that costume homemade?
--Nope. I actually went to a goodwill type store to get it. 
 
3) What are your plans this year for Halloween?
--Well since this is Hubby's and mine's first Halloween together ever!, we are sitting around and watching scary movies and handing out candy to the little ones! Its a perfect thing to do with deployment right around the corner.
 
4) What is your favorite Halloween Movie?
--Well my mom says its not a Halloween movie, but its The Nightmare Before Christmas, I love it! I was so excited when I bought it 2 years ago, and I have always watched it around this time of year.
 
5) What did you always wish you would find in your candy bag?
--I dont remember! I loved Whoppers, and Milky Ways. But I remember the different types of candy that weren't always around were awesome too!
 
6) If you could vote on the best costume you have ever seen what would it have been?
--Frankenstein's Bride. I always wanted to be that! But its always so expensive to do that. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs