Monday, October 11, 2010

Quick Post!

Hi everyone! I am having a super awesome good leave and had about 10 minutes to write something really quick!
I thought I'd let you all know...I am going to move home! I have such overwhelming support here and its amazing being home! Although when we went shopping for a few decorations for Thanksgiving, I cried looking at Christmas trees. It sucks looking and knowing he wont be here, but Hubby gives me all the support to tell me to buy what I think I want, so when he is home we dont have to go nuts buying stuff! Less for him to do, I think.
Leave is really awesome! I love being here! I miss my blogging a bit but I know you all get it! I need to enjoy it. I love hanging out with hubby! Its the best thing ever.
Well I will be back for sure on Friday! I was wondering...what are you all doing this week? Thanks for all your support on all my posts you guys are the best followers ever!

1 comments:

Lou said...

hey im your newest follower!! i have been browsing...and first i love the music and your posts!! have fun with him while you got him!!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs