Thursday, October 7, 2010

More Questions...

1. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Either one you had as a child or one you started with your own family?


Hmm, I think its always been putting up the Christmas Decorations on Thanksgiving Day with my mom. One thing you gotta understand about my family, is my parents have always given us the freedom to do what we want. I have a sister who passed away 10 years ago, a mentally and physically handicapped sister, a brother 13 years older then me, and a nephew living in Sweden...so we don't really have a lot of times when we are together..but that's always been my favorite. I love to help her, I am super sad I won't be able to do it with her this year.


2. What is your favorite book and why?
I honestly can say Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince...but I also love Deathly Hallows. I just barelly finished the whole series a few weeks ago, and it was worth it! Its nerdy to have that as a favorite but I love it!! I went from a Twi-Hard??? to a Magical Freak.

3. What is the best vacation you went on?
Oahu, Hawaii...hands down. Most beautiful place ever.

4. What is your favorite brand of clothes or store to shop at?
I love Old Navy. Its not too expensive and the jeans always fit me really good. Most people whine about their jeans but I love the way they make me look like I have a booty!

5. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
That I don't cause confrontation too much. I have so many friends who are loose lipped when they want to be. But how I have always wanted to be is just know I was the nice one, and hey at least I tried.

6. How do you and your spouse/significant other continue to make your relationship special?
I think its that, we know in this life we have to have a lot of alone time. We make it worth it. We go out on dates all the time.

7. What's your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Go out with my husband. Sometimes go to a friends house and play a few games and watch a movie or two.

8. Why do you blog?
I love to write. I want to share my story with everyone. It will be a nice outlet when hubby deploys, and get support from my family and friends and everyone else who reads this. Its nice to have ALOT of support when you go through things like this. But I am realistic....I think the main reason is to remember everything, because I suck at keeping a journal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs