Friday, October 15, 2010

Milspouse Friday Fill In


 So once again here we are! I am about to head back to FR and its super sad! Leave went by too fast! My hubby sure enjoyed all this time, we even ate crickets today! Hey...I am surprised as you are! So here it is! I promised I would do it! Join the fun at Wife of a Sailor's blog. See you all in a few days!

What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post)
  Definitelyget over my fear of heights! Though I would love to go to Paris and Italy...and possibly back to Hawaii. See all 50 states!

How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)
Since December! Only at Fort Riley (FR) but we will be moving after this deployment...YAY!

What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife)
Childhood: I hope you dance - Leanne Womak
High School - Russian Roulette - Rhianna
Meeting Hubby - Then - Brad Paisley
First Deployment - Wait For Me - Theory of a Deadman/ Far Away - Nickelback
Marriage - Love Like Crazy - Lee Brice / E.T - Katy Perry
Prepping for another Deployment -   Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold / Stay with me - Josh Gracin

What is your favorite kind of pizza? 
Well..Canadian Bacon! I am a very picky eater! 

What are three good things in your life right now?
Enjoying these last few weeks. I am enjoying them so much! I do have my thoughts, but I try my hardest to stay strong. My husband is the best thing in my life! He has helped me though so many struggles.
My family and I have a super strong relationship right now, and its amazing!
Moving back home! It terrifys me to move back, but I know how much I need it, and since the decision has been made, life is just falling into place! Its the right choice and I know it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs