Friday, October 29, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

So if your a new follower of mine, you should join in at Wife of a Sailor's blog where she does a MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. I do it every Friday and I love to do it! :)



1. What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?

I always feel super proud when someone thanks Hubby for his service! I feel so good when another Military wife tells me how strong I am, or even people I run into. Its nice to know we are not forgotten.

2. If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?

I honestly have not had a good nights sleep since I moved out to FR. I usually fall asleep with movies on, or if its bad enough I just sleep on the couch. I used to read to fall asleep but it turned into me staying up too late so I just turn on older movies to make my eyes tired. 

3. Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.

Bills! Its not as bad but sometimes I just want to go get a pedicure or something and I can't go because I need to make sure we have enough money for gas and things like that. I was definitely very carefree.

4. What is something you never believed until you experienced it?

Guys who arnt doshe's. LMAO. Honestly all my ex-boyfriends are so rude and they are all self proclaimed "players" and I just never really believed I would meet a guy who wasn't a rude guy. Hubby definitely surprised me! Though he was a work in process since I was his first girlfriend! He did amazing though! He won me over!

5. What can’t you say “no” to?

Hubby!! Its hard! He is the same though, when I want us to just go out to dinner (cheap-o) he tries to tell me no and I say no to him. Its hard because we want to do so much together.

3 comments:

. said...

Its good to know that everyone doesn't forget to give the military wives credit as well! I wish someone would thank me! lol Because it would sure make my day!

Mowenackie said...

I hear you on #4! The dating pool has definitely stagnated. So refreshing to find a great guy, isn't it?

Lou said...

i love that guys are douches haah...your funny girl...but i can relate!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs