Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blog Make-Over Complete!

I am so very very happy with this design! I loved my design before but after a while I felt like I needed an upgrade. I had Brea over at Utterly Chaotic Designs do up my blog. She gave me a great Military Discount and she was very fast and very easy to work with! She has all her designs she has done for other blogs up so you can always check them out. I really loved working with her and I am so very pleased with how it turned out!


So thank you Brea for my design I am very much pleased with it! 

How do you guys like it???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the shout out! I'm so happy you love your design.. I had a lot of fun working on it!

I'll Love You Forever said...

So cute, I love it!

Lou said...

I freaking love it!!! My turn!

Jessica said...

It's so cute! I want to redesign mine, so I will be checking out her page.

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs