Wednesday, June 8, 2011

a little update

first off...if you dont know whats happened click *Here* to read the article on whats happened with my husbands Battalion.

I want to thank everyone on facebook and on my blog who have wrote supportive comments. I learned a little bit about whats going on, but because none of our friends our husbands want to talk about it...and I cannot say I blame them...us wives and husbands don't have too much information. For right now we have learned that they have sent troops to help them out. (thanks for the info katie). Also that their base is pretty much destroyed. There were about 3 rockets or more that hit them, and they are lucky the one that landed by their living quarters did not explode.

Its been a whirlwind experience for us for sure. A lot of us wives and husbands have banded together in hope of forming a stronger support system, especially for those who have been injured. That by far is turning out to be a really good thing.

Although I dont want to give out too much info on whats going on, I did want to write this to inform everyone that the majority of my personal friends and of course my husband are just fine...sadly we lost 2 of our friends. I am constantly praying throughout the day that there are no more attacks.

Thank you so much for your kind words and support and especially your prayers.

3 comments:

Lou said...

thanks for the update love, im gonna keep them in my prayers. Im so sorry that this had to happen to them, i love you stay strong.

Megan said...

I'm sorry to hear that all of this is happening. I will be praying for you and your family and all of your friends!

I'll Love You Forever said...

Such sad news about what has happened, I know I already told you but please let me know if you need anything! I am still praying for them and your husband and will continue to do so.. xoxo

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs