Thursday, June 16, 2011

holy wtf craving

the last few weeks of this pregnancy I have been craving....

not my picture

ONION RINGS AND FRY SAUCE!!

I hear alot of people tell me they dont know why Fry Sauce is...well I'm here to tell you...its a Utah thing, we bottle it and sell it here...everyone always gives me weird looks when I make it at resurants but its suoer easy to make ok! heres the recipe....

KETCHUP AND MAYONNAISE!!

some people put mustard in it for some tang...others use Barbeque Sauce instead of Mayonnaise...but either way its delicious.

Now if I could only figure out why I am craving these things soooo much!!

2 comments:

Reccewife said...

mmm, I'm not pregnant and after that picture I want some too!

Audrey Spence said...

I'm barely preggo and that sounds good. But I'm just hungry in general. I've been trying some things I don't normally try and can I just say, that sweet potato fries cut up and sauteed with red and yellow bell peppers and red onion with cheddar cheese and over easy eggs on top is just about one of the yummiest breakfasts I've made for myself ever. Yeah... it starts...

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs