Monday, June 20, 2011

:)

This weekend...was well...full of me sitting outside with my feet in the little blow up pool my mom bought and a yummy salad dinner with my mom's family. But other then that....I got to see this...

It wasnt for long...the internet he got is way crappy and we ended up finding out it was a waste of 40 bucks since 2 floors above him is a NICE MWR....Thats ok...I got to see his face...even if it was frozen like that for 5 minutes or so and his voice was disorted. I still got to see him and that made me smile really big!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay!! I'm so glad that you go to see him. I remember that feeling very well.

I'll Love You Forever said...

So glad you finally got to skype with him!! :)

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs