Monday, June 13, 2011

Rockin' The Bump!!

So at one of my other 1st time mommies to be blogs *Moore Kaylee* she linked up to this and I'm going to follow in her foot steps since its been about 3 weeks since I've done a belly update!!



We...wait slash that....I found out the day after my husband left for Iraq that we were expecting a baby! We had only been off the pill for 4 months and just kinda seeing what happens...well it happened!!

I moved home to Utah from Kansas and started planning out the arrival of our little one...anxiously I had morning sickness like crazy...so bad I would even have to pee my pants from throwing up so violently....and yes girls I am not the only one who has done so! I luckily only had morning sickness about 10 weeks and lost over 25 pounds! My doctor was and has never been worried about the weightloss since I continue to fluxuate between gaining and losing.

We are having a baby girl!! We have not announced her name to more then just family members and a few close friends, and we have 5 more weeks to go!

Our little Lady Love should make her debut around July 19th! Hopefully no sooner then that since her Daddy has been in Iraq the entire pregnancy...we often joke about how he knocked me up and left. So her Daddy has yet to see my belly or feel her move in the belly. Fingers crossed!!
This is when I was 34 weeks! and I'll be 35 tomorrow! I'll do my "weekly" update tomorrow with a new picture...sadly I ripped my clothes off of me and jumped into my jammies and husbands t-shirt already for the night...no one needs to see that mess. :)

5 comments:

Shell said...

Just 5 more weeks? You are in the home stretch! SO cute!

Coffee Lovin' Mom said...

I do not envy you at this point in your life, just know it will be over very soon!

Kaylee said...

I can't believe you are so close!! Ahh! You look wonderful by the way :):)

Unknown said...

Oh exciting and you? Are pure adorable!!

Unknown said...

Yay for current baby bumps! Congratulations. You are a trooper for doing this while your husband is gone! Amazing.

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs