Tuesday, March 8, 2011

21 Weeks!

Welp! I am 21 weeks! Not too far away....ok kinda. My morning sickness has come back a little, and also my nurse has told me that this mucusy gagging I am having is sadly completly normal...but she says during the summer I will be worse and will probably sound like I have a cold. She recommended sudafed and a humidifer so I am going to try that out and see how it works.

I had a doctor appt yesterday, which was really good! and an ultra-sound last week, my Ultra-Sound tech was still a huge beotch! but I just tried to make her laugh and by the end of the appointment she seemed to have loosened up! At my 20 week Appointment, I learned I lost MORE weight....they arnt complaining, but its kind of weird thinking I am losing weight, and gaining a belly! But hopefully the baby weight falls off just as easy after birth!

Also I have been going nuts looking at hairbows and things for her bedroom, its so hard to not be buying anything! I have to remember I have to bring all of this back to Kansas in a few months. Thank goodness my parents are going to help me drive back, because I would not have enough room in my car for me and the baby and all this stuff that I have already got plus the things I brought...which stuffed my car in the first place.

So heres my Update from BabyCenter.com!

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I know a lot of people who have actually lost weight with their pregnancies. I guess it is actually pretty normal. I know that sounds crazy when you can clearly see that your stomach is growing. Hope everything is going well.

Lou said...

baby bummmp

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs