Friday, March 25, 2011

A-Z of ME!!

A. Age: 21

 

B. Bed size: here at home...full...back in Riley...KING!

 

C. Chore you dislike: Scrubbing the toilet seats. Bowl I am fine with....seats are gross!


D. Dogs: 0.


E. Essential start to your day:WATER or a Sprite.


F. Favorite color: Dark Red.


G. Gold or silver: Silver.


H. Height: 5'6

 

I. Instruments you play(ed): Umm...none. I always wanted to learn piano.


J. Job title: Caretaker, Wife and Soon-To-Be Mom!

 

K. Kids: 1 little angel on the way!


L. Live: Near Salt Lake City, Utah


M. Mom’s name: Cindy

 

N. Nicknames: Liz, Lizzie, Lizard, Baby


O. Overnight hospital stays: Zero.


P. Pet peeves: People who whine ALL THE TIME. People acting like they constantly know what your going through. Dumb ass drivers.

 

Q. Quote from a movie: "Tigers love pepper they hate cinnamon" 

 

R. Righty or lefty:Righty.

 

S. Siblings: 2 Brothers and 2 Sisters!

 

T. Time you wake up: Usually 8 or 9.

 

U. Underwear: No sexy things anymore!

 

V. Vegetables you don't like:GAH beets!!!!!

 

W. What makes you run late: ohh I'm never late!! Seriously. Even when I try to be...its a curse.

 

X. X-rays you’ve had: probably 3 or 4. No broken bones though!

 

Y. Yummy food you make: Sweet N' Tangy Pork Chops!


Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephant!

1 comments:

I'll Love You Forever said...

I hate beets too!! haha, nasty!

http://our-little-fam.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs