Tuesday, March 29, 2011

24 WEEKS

SERIOUSLY! WOAH. Yeah 24 weeks!! I am going fast and in 16 weeks Hubby will be here!!! Well...I think we all know thats a guesstamite. I started putting up Baby Loves things, such as her portacrib, which she'll have to sleep in for 3 months till Daddy gets home and we can go crib shopping together. OH and I'm stoked...my sister in law gave me her Medela Breast Pump! I just have to replace the hoses which is a 50 dollar investment, but those Medela's are (in my opinion) the best pumps and are SUPER expensive! I'm so happy she gave it to me! Used or not, those pumps are worth the money!



How far along: 24 Weeks.

Total weight gain: still at -20 pounds

Size and growth of the baby: Heres my Update from Baby Center.Com

Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts her at just over a pound. Since she's almost a foot long (picture an ear of corn), she cuts a pretty lean figure at this point, but her body is filling out proportionally and she'll soon start to plump up. Her brain is also growing quickly now, and her taste buds are continuing to develop. Her lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help her air sacs inflate once she hits the outside world. Her skin is still thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon.

Sex: Little Angel.

Maternity clothes: Wearing them...loving them! not sure I'll wanna give them up.

Sleep: Tired at 6pm...go to bed at 10pm. Sleep till 8am. Toss and Turn all night.

Best moment(s) of the week: Being able to tell whats a punch and whats a kick.

Movement: I got a boxer in my belly!

Food cravings/aversions: Latley...Bacon and Pickles.

Morning sickness: Had my morning sickness back for a week and its gone again.

Symptoms: Kicking, Punching, Cravings!

Labor signs: none.

Belly button in or out: In..but getting closer.

What I miss: my husband missing out on this.

What I'm looking forward to: My doctors appointment next week...after that I go every two weeks!



1 comments:

Audrey Spence said...

So exciting! I wanna be pregnant again! I found 4 maternity shirts I had and I'm gonna wear them because they don't look like maternity. I also had like 5 or 6 pairs of jeans and those are looking so tempting because I only have 2 pairs left right now and don't wanna waste money on new ones if I end up getting pregnant in the next couple months. Breast pumps are so nice. I need to replace a part on mine. It's just a single one but Scott's mom bought it for me and it's so very nice to have. Especially when your milk first comes in. It's crazy how much milk your body will make those first few days! Stock it up!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs