Thursday, March 10, 2011

Military Style Day 7

go to *Everyday That You're Away* and link up!!

Day 7 - post a picture of a wonderful friend that you’ve made because of your s/o being in the military


 HA! I can honestly say, I have not made any good friends! I mean yes the friends in this blogging community are amazing!! But as far as at FR....I had a really good friend, and we were pretty much best friends...but the day of my Grandmothers funeral...she got mad at me because I didnt feel up to talking....so instead of being a good friend and letting me have some space, she announces on facebook what a "selfish ass" I am.....so that ended that friendship.

I have met lots of cool people though! Sadly I just don't have many military friends outside of this blogging community. It will be nice to move back to FR and find some new friends! I am looking forward to that! 

BTW just so you know I am friends with my husbands friend in the Army...but given that they are all deployed...its kind of a facebook only relationship with them right now. But as far as other spouses.....none. I have had a few who ended up not being good friends, or ended up being a little to lovey with my husband so its not such a bad reason for not having other spouses as friends. But I do wish I had some especially during this deployment.

2 comments:

Ashley@LearningLifeAsLucy said...

I've been married almost 4 years and just now got a true best friend. I hope someday soon you get one because you need that support. I never knew it till I finally experienced it. Until then you know you have all of us!!! <3

Lou said...

Hey girl,
I wish you had someone there to help you through all of this. But i am always here if you need to call! Im proud of you btw!!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs