I am happy I have a new blog design! A professional one! Erin over at Moore to Love Designs did it for me! She was so patient with me with all the learning, and my NavBar isn't set up yet, but hopefully I'll have it up soon, I am still learning!
This week’s questions are:
1. A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)
I had a friend who I hadn't met, who's husband was deployed with my husband that when they were getting ready to come home she offered to have me stay at her house so I could be here when Hubby got home. It made me so happy!!
2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
alot!! but only by like 5 miles.
3. Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
Nope. I had one that was Fizz at one point.
4. If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
LMAO, uhhh Optimistic Army Wife Named Liz....and it would never end, because thats just how I am.
5. Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
I had to go to the airport to pick up my mother-in-law.