Thursday, November 25, 2010

Today. Was. Sweet.

I got to do some chopping :)
I got to talk to my hubberkins.
Who is now at his final destination in Iraq
and absolutely loved his helicopter ride to it.
I got to talk to my sweet sweet nephew living in Sweden.
My Niece and Nephew got to come up for the weekend.
Gave my cute little nephew a Mohawk...never done a baby one before.
Which then later his mom cut his hair.
Made my own creme of mushroom soup for my green bean cassarole..
which sadly I couldn't eat.
Also made deserts....
But baby had other plans and all I tasted was metal.
Hoping I can stay up past 10pm
It's been a while since I have seen that old friend.
I miss you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs