Friday, November 19, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

YAY its Friday!! So go over to Wife of a Salior and link up!!


1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
Oviouslly my husband, can't go anywhere without him! and I would need my ipod. I love music.

2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
Ranch, because its classic and the only one I like.

3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?
Horses!! I love them!

4. If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
for me honestly I have not one idea!! I dont know of any actresses that resemble me or even have a personallity like me. For my husband....Leo Dicario...I love his eyes just like my hubbys!!

5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?
Probably a Bill....nothing new :)

1 comments:

Lou said...

i love horses...i emailed you back btw with the news..let me know if you get the email. i sent it from black berry so sometimes it goes to junk!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs