Thursday, November 18, 2010

What am I Thankful for?

Well right now I am very thankful that Hubby and I can conceive on our own. I had a cousin who couldn't and for 12 years did everything she could to get pregnant, ended up doing invetro, I think twice and finally had a baby after 3 miscarriages.
It makes me really grateful that even if things dont work out with this pregnancy that we can try again, and if it works out this time we will at least have one child to call our own. I am also very happy that we didnt end up with kids from someone else, I have seen what my ex sister-in-law is doing to my brother and my nephew, since she dragged him across the country to Maine for a year and then moved to Sweden with him, and I am just so glad we wont have to put up with that! Those things alone make me so thankful for.

For everything else, right now its 6:40 am, and I woke up around 5:15 because I felt really thirsty...something I am assuming the baby needs because I am needing a drink almost every half hour. So I wake up and walk around in the dark and start feeling sick....yepp, SICK! I havent thrown up yet, and I know its coming because I do feel the sickness a little bit, just not enough to make me throw up right now.
Hubby wrote me on my FB wall and told me what he needed, which was pretty basic. Sheets, Pillows, Toiletries...which surprised me he didnt just say bathroom things. I didnt plan on sending him anything for a while, since I wanted to get the books he wanted in the mail and then send him his Christmas package, which I still have no idea what to get him!, but looks like I'll be making a run to the store and post office.
I turned my FB alerts off on my phone, which is smart since now I am not constantly checking it, and not being interrupted in the middle of the night...by some pointless crap!
I have not posted on my FB that I am pregnant...I think a little bit of me is pissed at the 3 family members who already posted it as their status's, so then naturally I have alot of just friends I went to High School with asking me if I am....so I dont answer, because honestly its none of their business! I had to tell my blog readers though because I love the support you all give me!! Right now I am enjoying not telling alot of people...because I have not seen the doctor yet, I dont have to answer questions I dont know. Right now the people who need to know, know and thats just fine with me. I dont want to get overly excited because I know the risks and I dont want to have to explain myself to 500 people if something does happen....not that I would anyways!
Ok everyone so I leave you with this............

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
-- Oprah Winfrey

1 comments:

Audrey Spence said...

First amen to the ex sister in-law thing... I could go on forever about my bro's ex and her stupidity with their 3 kids. And second who in the fam posted something on fb? I've been so good! It's hard keeping secrets but I have to say I'm pretty dang good at it ;) But I'm so stoked for you and I hope everything goes ok. As for the sickness... I never actually threw up with Charlotte so maybe you'll just be feeling kinda icky the first trimester. That's how I was and it sucked but wasn't too bad. Better than puking everyday! Oh and you were in my dream last night! Me and Scott were going to buy you Ben and Jerry's at the store. It was funny... me and my weird dreams! Anyway, hope things are going good for you and so glad you're back in Tooele. Hopefully we get to see ya on Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs