Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for You

I had to write a quick post before my dad needs me in the kitchen....looking forward to cutting some things up! I miss chopping :(
Anyways so this is now Hubbys and Mines 2nd Thanksgiving apart, we were lucky to spend it together last year.
I wanted to write a post on how very thankful I am for him and his sacrifice he is making....and yes you can imagine I will bawl through this whole thing.....I blame the hormones.

Hubberkins,
You might never get to see how I rant about what a wonderful person you are. How I tell countless people that your my hero, or how badly I miss you at night, but I always remember how many people are thankful for what you are doing for this country, and how thankful I am to have met you.
Time apart is hard. Time apart we know makes us stronger. 
I am so so happy I married you, and I am so so happy that your the one I choose to have a family with. Your my dream boat....cheesy huh! Your smile makes me smile because I know your so happy! 
I love hearing about you talk about the baby, it feels like your here with me. Your the best thing thats ever happened to me. I know our little one will be so proud of you!!
Your sacrifice is huge, and the fact that you love doing what you do makes me even more proud of you! I could not imagine being more proud of you then I am right now! I know it can be a struggle and I know its hard, but I will always be right here waiting for you. 
I am the most thankful for you. You pick me up when I am down, you rub my head when I am sick, you cuddle me just when I need it, you would do anything to make me happy and I am so so grateful for you. 
I love you very very much!! Happy Thanksgiving Darling!
Love, Yammie Pie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs