Saturday, November 20, 2010

weekend over.....?

So my weekend got an early start...so it had to end early.....damn it.

It started really good with going to a concert called Trans-Siberian Orchestra...which if you haven't heard of them...you are missing out! They do Rock N' Roll Christmas music and their show is absolutely amazing! This was my 4th year in a row going, which next year I obviously wont be able to go, but all things must come to an end....at some point. I really enjoyed the concert alot, I was way worried someone would be a jerk and hit me by accident...see very protective already, but once I let go and had fun it was a blast! Though I did have to get up and get food...because thats one of my joys of pregnancy if you dont eat your gonna puke or gag till you do.
If you have never heard them click HERE and you can watch a youtube video on them...I did take a few videos at the concerts but I am really lazy and dont feel like uploading them right now...but let me know if you want to see them.
On Friday I was so stoked because you guessed it!!!! HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1, came to me and said "I have a dream...that you will love that you read these books, and know the damn ending"  because honestly, I loved the movie...but if you did not read the books, your gonna want to!!
I love Harry Potter, so sad that this is coming to an ending..but I cannot wait for my little one to watch it with me!

Hubby is still not at his destination yet...though he is pretty anxious. He has sent me a few questions a day in emails about the baby, pretty basic questions...but one shocked me the most...
Do I have to change diapers???
Of course I wrote back DUH!! Its so cute to see him all excited and I am pretty ready for R&R to be here so I can finally have him!! I am only 1 week in and ready for him to be home. I miss him like crazy...honestly it makes me wonder if he should re-enlist, but I keep reminding myself he is happy with his job, he is happy to support me, he loves what he is doing, and a year is not that long. But I am hella hormonal, my tata's are killing and if I could drink a lake I would! and I know those are contributing to these feelings.

Heres some pictures of the concert, and like I said if you want to see the videos I did let me know and I'll be happy to upload them. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs